My Final Post

Hello there ! This is my final post... Yeah that's a little bit sad but don't get sad ! I will reflect my learning process during the term in this post. I will also talk about it a little like it's contributions to my learning and understanding of technology integration in ELT.

Well ! I myself didn't learn anything i guess... I was transferred from 9 Eylul University and i had a course named as CALL (computer assisted learning) that course was very similiar to this course. But this course was far way more better in terms of learning and the amount of fun i had ! I produced very different things like a movie poster of a book i like and that was fun. But im not an hardworking student. So homeworks every week was a pain for me. I don't like homeworks. I sometimes really forced myself to do my homework. I don't like integrating technology into learning. I like using kahoot and edmodo and i can consider using them on my classes in the future but i don't think i will use any blogs or integrate technology into learning. I just don't like the idea. I can suggest lowering the homework amount. I know that there will be less produced. We were here together for a year my dear readers and now this is my final post... I don't know if you guys will miss me or not but i will miss writing for sure ! I don't know if i ever write again to a blog or not but this was a golden experience for me. It was sometimes really fun sometimes really boring i sometimes wrote in a serious manner sometimes wrote in a furious manner sometimes i was really chill.. It was really nice writing. Thanks for reading this.. Have a good day and try to stay happy throughout your life !

Comments