Listen differently, Listen Podcast

What is a Podcast ? Well it's an audio and it can be anything we listen like music or speech in this post and i will be talking about my podcast which i did with my partner Hande Öztürk, click here for her blog and it was fun a lot ! I spoke with random people and talked with them and asked their opinion that was a bit difficult talking to random people and i was shy but as i started to talk and watched my partner talking with them bravely i engaged in conversations too! I would use podcasting with my students in the future but it probably won't be a vox-pop i think podcast is a good source to do listening exercise and while doing exercise one can learn lots of things from podcasts too. So i can't see any reason to not use it on my future classroom.
What we did was a  vox-pop (PW)

What does Vox-Pop means ? 
-It means ''Voice of the people'' Vox pop seeks to gauge public opinion around one central question and our central question were ''if you were given a chance to wish anything what would it be?''

-So vox pops are usually short audio collages of multiple voices and are under two minutes long.

-Interview subjects can be anyone

-Producers can add music and sound for effect and tone

   And our podcast link is here



Comments